Minimum Requirements of online application
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Scanned Copy of Photograph, Signature, Thumb(
in .jpg,.gif or .bmp format) not more than 150 KB. 75% of the photograph
must cover the candidate's face Click on upload button to check your
photo uploded correctly or not. (Candidates with incorrectly filled
photographs are liable to be disqualified. )
Instructions for filling the form
- Please read the Prospectus carefully and ensure your eligibility for the programme you are applying.
- The candidates are required to Create Account with basic personal details, such as Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Gender, Religion, Nationality, Category, Date of Birth, Marital Status, State/UT of residence, scanned Passport size Photograph, scanned Signature, Correspondence Address, Permanent Address, Email (mandatory), Telephone Number, Mobile Number(mandatory), etc; and then fill the Application Form section.
- Email Id shall be used as login username; the password will be generated by the candidate itself.
- Photograph/Signature: The candidate should scan his/her signature which has been put on white paper with black ink pen. Each of the scanned images of the photograph/signature should not exceed 40 KB in size. The pixel size of photograph should be 140 pixels height x110 pixels width. The pixel size for signature should be 110 pixels height x140 pixels width. Please it must be ensured that the uploaded photograph/signature is proper.
- The candidate will be confirmed about the account creation through email / sms.
- After completion of Account creation, the candidate is required to fill the online application giving the details of Group(s) of programmes applied for, educational qualifications, undertaking etc.
- Click on 'Save' to Save incomplete form or ‘Save and Continue to Make payment’ to proceed for Payment
- Fill all details on the form for each of the sections. Incomplete forms will be summarily rejected.
- If you want to edit the form or complete any pending action before making the payment, you can do the same in the ‘Application Locker’ page which will be displayed after you login again.
- After making payment, no editing/alteration in the application is allowed.
- Next part of the online application contains payment of fees. On the Make Payment Page, choose Mode of Payment and verify the Amount and Click on Proceed. All major debit/credit cards are accepted. The payment may be made through the challan of Axis/PNB Bank, however, the last date for making payment thorugh challan is 14-06-2018. The application will be submitted only after the successful payment of processing fee.
- Retrieve Acknowledgement slip. Please note, the acknowledgement slip is a proof of payment made and note your application form no. This shall be used for all communication.
- The web-link will be disabled after the closing date / time of online application.
- Admit Card will be accessible through the Application Locker
- The candidates need NOT to send hard copy of the Online Application Form or any other documents/certificates/testimonials/Experience Certificates to Maharshi Dayanand University. However, they are advised to take printout / save a copy of Online Application Form and retain it for submission of the same at the time of counselling.
Available payment Methods
- Cash Deposit Through Challan Axis Bank/PNB Bank
- Online Payment Gateway - supports payments from Credit Cards/Debit Cards and Net banking click here to view details.
If Credit Card /Debit Card & Net Banking Mode is selected Then do as follows
- On the next page give your card details like card
no. , and the expiry date. Please keep ready your Internet Banking
password against the Card for which you are making a transaction.
- If mode of payment is Netbanking,you will be forwarded to the respective bank's site where your account details are verified and payment approved.
- After that click proceed .
After payment has been received, you will receive
confirmation through mail after which student will view & print
acknowledgment slip in the from their e-mail or from the Application Locker under the Application Submitted area.
In case you do not get acknowledgement slip within 72 hours , pls contact admission helpdesk at
0120-4160880, 0120-4160881 Or you can mail us firstname.lastname@example.org