Sign in to your account
Login here using your username and password
Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to programmes, you will need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this admission portal. Here are the steps:
- Fill the details to create your account.
- Press ?Create Account? button.
- Fill OTP received through SMS on your registered mobile number.
- 'Thank you for creating account' page will appear. Then use ?click here? button.
- Confirm details by clicking on the Confirm button
- 'Application Locker' page will be displayed to apply.
- On the next page, choose application form for MDUCEE-2018 and click on 'Apply Online'.
- Upload Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression in .JPG format of size 10 KB to 100 KB. Please note that photograph must show face clearly or Admit Card will be withheld.
- Upload either Aadhar Card or Matriculation Certificate (Size less than 500 KB)
- Carefully, fill the application form with Test Name and Category information along with Contact Details and Education Details.
- Click on 'Save' to Save incomplete form or 'Save and Continue to Make payment' to proceed for Payment
- Next part of the online application contains payment of fees. On the Make Payment Page, choose Mode of Payment and verify the Amount and Click on Proceed. All major debit/credit cards are accepted. The payment may be made through the challan of Axis/PNB Bank, however, the last date for making payment through challan is 14-06-2018. The application will be submitted only after the successful payment of processing fee.
- Retrieve Acknowledgement slip. Please note, the acknowledgement slip is a proof of payment made and note your application form no. This shall be used for all communication.
- If you want to edit the form or complete any pending action before making the payment, you can do the same in the ?Application Locker? page which will be displayed after you login again.
- Admit Card, Result, allotment letter, etc will be accessible through the Application Locker